Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp. (OCG:TSX.V; OCGSF:OTCQX; MRG1:DB) discovered three new targets returning impressive gold and silver grades at its Santa Ana project, reported Research Capital Corp. analyst Stuart McDougall in an August 23, 2022 research note.
“We think their discovery lends considerable support to our baseline resource expectations,” McDougall commented. “We remain impressed by the pace and extent of the vein discoveries at Santa Ana.”
Outcrop discovered these northeasterly striking targets along the Frias-La Ye trend during its ongoing mapping, trenching, and geochemical sampling program. McDougall noted all three targets feature a series of parallel and subparallel quartz veins, about 3.45 kilometers’ worth in all, available for drill testing.
The analyst also presented some preliminary surface result highlights from each of the three areas.
The following grades are returned by La Ye:
- 11.39 g/t Gold and 4.043 g/t Silver: A float sample
- 13.21 g/t Gold and 462 G/T Silver: Float sample
- Sample of outcropping quartz vein – 2.1 g/t Gold and 246g/t Silver
- Sample of sheared wallrock: 5.48 g/t Gold and 2.141 g/t Silver
From Los Mangos, returned grades include:
- Sample of historic dump material: 1.9 g/t Gold and 9,738g/t Silver
- Sample of historic dump material: 27.71 g/t Gold and 1.320 g/t Silver
- Sample of outcropping quartz vein: up to 4.72 g/t Gold and up to 4,545 G/T Silver
Topacio has returned grades including:
- 29.63 g/t Gold and 83 G/t Silver: Float sample
- 1,181 g/t silver: outcropping quartz vein sample
- Up to 622 g/t silver: shear zone samples
Research Capital recommends a Speculative Buy and a CA$0.75 target price for Outcrop. Outcrop is currently trading at CA$0.18 per Share.
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC. She provides Streetwise Reports with her services as an independent contractor. The following companies are owned by her or her household: None. The following companies pay her or her household members: None
2) The billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports are Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp. For important disclosures on sponsor fees, click here Streetwise Reports’ affiliate has a consulting relationship as of the date this article was written. For more information, please click here
3) All statements and opinions are the opinions and responsibility of the author, and not Streetwise Reports. All statements are the author’s responsibility. Streetwise Reports did not pay the author for this article. Streetwise Reports did not receive any payment from the author in order to publish or syndicate the article. Streetwise Reports requires contributor authors to disclose any shareholdings or economic relationships with companies they write about. Streetwise Reports depends on the accuracy of this information. Streetwise Reports does not have any way to verify its accuracy.
Streetwise Reports LLC, its officers, directors, employees, and members of their families may occasionally have a position in securities. From the time an article is published, directors, officers, employees, and members of their immediate family are forbidden from selling or buying securities on the open market. This prohibition applies from three days after publication. Articles that only republish company releases are exempted from the above prohibition. Streetwise Reports LLC officers, employees, and their families own securities of Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp. as of the date this article was written.
Disclosures for Research Capital Corp. and Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp. August 23, 2022
Analyst Certification: Stuart McDougall certifies that the views in this report are based on my analysis of industry data. They also accurately reflect my opinion regarding the investment merits and risks of the securities. I also certify that any compensation received for this report is independent of specific recommendations and views. Research Capital Corporation publishes investment and research recommendations for its clients. Information regarding our categories of recommendations, quarterly summaries of the percentage of our recommendations which fall into each category and our policies regarding the release of our research reports is available at www.researchcapital.com or may be requested by contacting the analyst. The name of Research Capital Corporation analyst whose name appears here hereby certifies that: (i) the opinions and recommendations made in this research document accurately reflect the analyst’s personal views; (ii) no part or compensation of the analyst for research was or will be directly related to any of the conclusions or recommendations in this research.
General Disclosures: All Research Reports published and maintained by Research Capital Corporation (“RCC”) contain opinions, estimates, and projections that are the sole responsibility of RCC. They are subject to change at any time without notice. RCC does its best to ensure the contents are compiled from reliable sources and contain accurate opinions and information. RCC also disclaims any warranty or representation regarding any errors or omissions in these Research Reports and assumes no liability for any loss or damage resulting from their use. RCC may have access to information that is not in the Research Reports. RCC does not solicit you to buy or sell any research reports. All securities are not available in every jurisdiction.
Information specific to the company: Research Capital provided investment banking services for the issuer in the last 12 months.
Potential Conflicts of interest: All analysts at Research Capital Corporation (“RCC”) are paid based partly on RCC’s overall revenues, some of which are generated through investment banking activities. RCC could have had or may seek to have an investment banking relationship. RCC, its officers, directors, and employees might acquire, hold, or sell securities mentioned within our Research Reports from time to time as principal or agent. RCC does everything possible to avoid conflicts of interests, but readers should be aware that there may be a conflict and not solely rely on the report to decide whether to buy or sell securities of subject companies.
RCC USA: Information about Research Capital Corporation’s Rating System, the distribution of our research to clients and the percentage of recommendations which are in each of our rating categories is available on our website at www.researchcapital.ca.
Research Capital Corporation does not assume any liability or responsibility for the information in this report. It has relied on reliable sources to compile it. Research Capital Corporation, its officers, directors and other employees might, from time-to-time, hold positions in securities mentioned. Research Capital Corporation has given permission for the report to be reproduced in its entirety or in part. Research Capital USA Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Research Capital Corporation. It accepts responsibility for this report’s contents subject to the limitations and terms set forth above. US institutions or firms should receive this report via Research Capital USA Inc., a broker-dealer registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.